Want to know more about Johnson Law PLLC?
The word “bankruptcy” tends to cause feelings of panic and unease when, in fact, bankruptcy is intended to help people in need. Bankruptcy laws were enacted to protect people’s rights and property and to provide a fair way for them to get back on their feet again financially.
There are numerous causes of financial difficulties, and today’s economy has contributed to the problem. Home mortgage rates are rising and, in response to rising defaults, government investigators are questioning the sales and lending practices of many financiers. At the same time, rising healthcare costs and falling medical insurance coverage have caused additional financial problems, as have high credit card interest rates and exorbitant gas prices.
Our Mission Statement
level the playing field against unscrupulous debt collectors
rid clients of excess debt through bankruptcy or settlement
injured clients receive the justice they deserve
clients navigate legal issues and needs with prudence and care
- Monongalia County Bar Association, Member
- American Association of Justice (AAJ), Member
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA), Member
- West Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; 2002 Juris Doctor
- Municipal League Judge Training; 2006
- Approved FINRA (formerly NASD) Arbitrator through Basic Arbitration Training.
- Expungement, Chairperson, and Revised Code of Arbitration Procedure Training.
- West Virginia University, College of Business and Economics, Morgantown, West Virginia; 1993
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration; Major: Finance
Court and Bar Admissions for Attorney Todd Johnson
- Supreme Court of West Virginia, 2003 – Present
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 2002 – Present
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit